Hearing the word “broken” conjures a variety of circumstances and this show attempts to capture the wide palette of those emotions. By using machinery, heart, and glass imagery, this show explores the open landscape of becoming and being Broken.
- *A Thousand Times Good Night (from ‘Romeo and Juliet’) — Abel Korzeniowski
- *Dead Elvis — Michael Daugherty
- Scythian Suite, Op. 20 — Sergei Prokofiev
- *Romeo and Juliet – Love Theme — Nino Rota
- *Meetings Along the Edge — Philip Glass & Ravi Shankar
For a recording or other show information, please contact me.
Sound Design by A.J. Pace