The sideshows of the circus have always fascinated fans of the macabre—more lately thanks to the folks at American Horror Story. Come one, come all, and take a glimpse in the dealings of the Night Circus. Are they simply dazzling oddities with their skills and tricks? Or are they people like you and me?
- *Come Look at the Freaks – Henry Krieger
- *Sweeney Todd (Opening Theme) – Stephen Sondheim
- *Love Dance (from Cirque du Soleil’s: KA) – René Dupéré
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- The Carnival of Venice – Herbert L. Clarke
- Thunder and Blazes – Julius Fučík
- Original Music
For a recording or other show information, please contact me.
Percussion by Nathan Wilkerson