From the Depths of Dark Waters
One of the most interesting parts of our planet is the deep unknown of the sea. We had a space race to learn what is beyond our atmosphere from above, but from the depths, over 90% of the world’s oceans and their floors remain unexplored. Sift through the dark waters, and imagine the monstrous wonders from below with your students!
- *Light of the Seven — Ramin Djawadi
- *Severus and Lily — Alexandre Desplat
- *Dance: I. First Movement — Oliver Davis
- *A Lannister Always Pays His Debts — Ramin Djawadi
- The Engulfed Cathedral — Claude Debussy
- *Wine-Dark Sea, II. Immortal thread, so weak — John Mackey
- From the Depths of Dark Waters — Ben Lee
For a recording or other show information, please contact me.
Percussion by Jack Albert and Ben Lee