This show explores one of the most famed relics of Greek mythology. Personify the temptations—both playful and serious—of Pandora’s Box. Feel how one’s will wears away when curiosity is at play. And then, experience the release of the evils of the world.
- Peer Gynt, Suite No. 1, Op. 46, “In the Hall of the Mountain King” – Edvard Grieg
- Suite from Swan Lake, Op. 20, Scene – Pyotr Tchaikovsky
- Requiem Mass in D minor, K. 626, Dies Irae and Lacrimosa – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Messa da Requiem, Dies Irae – Giuseppe Verdi
- I. Mars, the Bringer of War, from The Planets, Op. 32 – Gustav Holst
- *Haunted – Evanescence