Using the motif of the hand, this show deviates between two connotations of the word “Untouchable.” We begin the show Untouchable, unwanted, and unwelcome. Longing for purpose, we look from within. Only then can we find our True Colors and realize that through love and acceptance, we are truly empowered and Untouchable.
- *A Survivor Is Born — Jason Graves
- *The Strength of the Righteous (from “The Untouchables”) — Ennio Morricone
- *Death Theme (from “The Untouchables”) — Ennio Morricone
- *Bundle of Joy — Michael Giacchino
- *True Colors — Cyndi Lauper, Billy Steinberg, and Tom Kelly
For a recording or other show information, please contact me.
Percussion by Nathan Wilkerson